Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - LIVE Results From O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Joseph Parker - LIVE Results From O2 Arena

O2 Arena in London - Popular former British light-heavyweight champ Frank Buglioni easily beat Cameroon-born Spaniard Emmanuel Feuzeu in six one sided rounds in his first fight since losing his domestic title in a dramatic one round reverse to Callum Johnson at this venue in March. The Wise Guy' is now 22-3-1 while Feuzeu drops to 10-8-2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully I will be able to watch the Chisora/Takam and Whyte/Parker fights. Have to find it out on the web and I will be attending a barbeque so it might be doubtful that I will have the time and access.

I'm pulling for Del Boy but I see Takam getting a win in a sloppy but sometimes exciting scrap. It will go the distance, probably like 8 rounds to 4.

I will say Parker by close, disputed decision in which it appears both fighters are hurt and gassed during the bout. There will be lulls punctuated by some sharp exchanges.

Comment

Working...
    X