Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Winner of Easter Fight is Boxing's Best Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Winner of Easter Fight is Boxing's Best Lightweight

LOS ANGELES Mikey Garcia didn't mention Vasiliy Lomachenko's name Thursday, but Garcia still delivered an unmistakable message. Garcia believes that by beating Robert Easter Jr. on Saturday night he'll establish himself as boxing's best lightweight. Many media outlets and fans think that distinction belongs to Lomachenko, who won the WBA lightweight title by knocking out Jorge Linares in the 10th round of their May 12 fight at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know full well that’s not true Mikey.

Comment

Oh oh. Mikey is showing signs of Khanitis - put that mike in front of his mouth long enough and he'll start talking cuckoo. Come on man, don't go there.

Comment

I think Mikey is, but why not prove it in the ring. I honestly don't understand this generation of boxers. Boxers in the past WANTED to fight the best guys out there. These guys want to use the media, social media, and boxing forums to prove their the best. Fight Lomachenko and prove your the best.

Comment

it astonishes me how dumb these guys think the boxing public is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            You know full well that’s not true Mikey.
            Why not? Loma fought one time at this weight and against a guy who has mulitple loses by nobodies. He also lost to Salido who Mikey dropped like 6 times...

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
              I think Mikey is, but why not prove it in the ring. I honestly don't understand this generation of boxers. Boxers in the past WANTED to fight the best guys out there. These guys want to use the media, social media, and boxing forums to prove their the best. Fight Lomachenko and prove your the best.
              Besides getting Bob Arum to sign off on it you do know Loma is recovering from surgery? You can't be that dumb can you??? Do I need to say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Besides getting Bob Arum to sign off on it you do know Loma is recovering from surgery? You can't be that dumb can you??? Do I need to say more?
                Loma says he is fighting in August troll. This comment coming from a guy who thinks Amir Khan, and Liam Smith are worthy champions deserving of fighting Canelo. You've got the corner on dumb locked down.
                Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 07-28-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Why not? Loma fought one time at this weight and against a guy who has mulitple loses by nobodies. He also lost to Salido who Mikey dropped like 6 times...
                  Because you know full well that Easter is not better than Loma. That's why. Mikey may be the best lightweight in the world but I dont think he will be fully acknowledged as such until Loma recovers from injury and they get it on. Peace.

Comment

The winner today has to fight Lom and THAT winner is the top 135 pound fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X