Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Easter: I Told Garcia The 'Talking is Done, Time To Settle This!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Easter: I Told Garcia The 'Talking is Done, Time To Settle This!'

On Saturday night inside Staples Center in Los Angeles, Toledo native Robert Easter Jr. takes part in the biggest fight of his life. He will step in the ring with one of boxer's pound-for-pound best, Mikey Garcia, in a unification fight. Easter (21-0) will take his IBF lightweight championship, while Garcia (38-0, 30 knockouts) returns to 135-pounds to defend the WBC Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

continued to talk - easter

Comment

War Crikey Gahcia.....

Comment

...why these boxers always gotta be like clowns running their mouths, getting all loud, and come fight night they're running for their lives, grabbing and holding, and a lot of times getring knocked the fcuk out...clowns!!!

Comment

Easter better get Mikey respect early and cover that body... If not, he going to sleep

Comment

Easter is live underdog, in my opinion an upset is possible. Mikey coming down in weight (even though he's naturally a LW) with Easter being motivated more than ever and factor in the length and reach advantage plus Cunningham, oh man. Let's see if Easter has the skills to use his advantages. Oh, and the heart too.
            Last edited by Boxknowledge75; 07-27-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Easter is a bit overrated. Not likely he makes it past the 10th round. Garcia will probably use this bout to make a statement to take his career to a higher level. He can dominate the Easters of this world, and though I give him credit for wanting to fight Spence, that is a bridge too far for him.

Comment

Keep a looong jab in this midgets face all night...stick work...ala Dr Steelhammer... then open up off of it...make it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
                  Keep a looong jab in this midgets face all night...stick work...ala Dr Steelhammer... then open up off of it...make it easier.
                  It takes a long time to bring that longgg jab back. If Mikey slips that thing, he can throw a three punch combo before Easter can reset. There's a reason Easter is not a big jabber, right hand counters.

Comment

If Easter could fight tall Mickey would never have offered him the fight.

Mickey in 8

Comment

Working...
                    X