Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buglioni Talks Future, Gives Johnson a Shot To Upset Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buglioni Talks Future, Gives Johnson a Shot To Upset Beterbiev

Frank Buglioni (21-3-1, 15 KOs) is ready to show his character and mettle once again. The 29-year-old Londoner nicknamed ‘Wise Guy’, returns to the ring this Saturday night on the Dillian Whyte-Joseph Parker card four months on since losing his British light heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

still cant tell how good betrrbiev is. a coupla yesrs back he was the dark horse bookeyman. eh, that fizzled like his career momentum i guess. he hasnt looked like the scary destroyer we (hardcore fan culture) hyped him up to be. very curious.

Comment

Frank speaks well. He could easily go down the deluded motormouth route but he's clear headed and grounded. Ok, he's not a future HoF'er but at least I'm not shaking my head at his reflections.

Comment

Mettle not metal. Sigh...

Comment

Trying to prop up the guy who knocked him out. Nobody wants to be knocked out by a nobody I guess.

Johnson has no shot here.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
            still cant tell how good betrrbiev is. a coupla yesrs back he was the dark horse bookeyman. eh, that fizzled like his career momentum i guess. he hasnt looked like the scary destroyer we (hardcore fan culture) hyped him up to be. very curious.
            I’m also very curious to see how Beterbiev can do against better and better competition. I don’t think the fans who were hyping him as the next Russian boogeyman were necessarily shown to be wrong. It’s more of a case of his career momentum more or less grinding to a halt because of his long layoffs/inactivity due to several injuries IIRC

Comment

Working...
            X