Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roberto Garcia Wants Jaime Munguia on Canelo-Golovkin Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roberto Garcia Wants Jaime Munguia on Canelo-Golovkin Card

Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin's rematch is all set for Mexican Independence Day on September 15th in Las Vegas, but what better way to add a little war to the card than having two Mexicans do battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

aint nobody want to see no roberto garcia lmfao not even mexicans like this clown. You think we forget about you missing weight by like 10lbs motherfucker and on the 24/7 you and your fat ass trainer eating feast upon feast! GTFOH

Comment

So what's the deal? Golden Boy officially signed Munguia?

Comment

I saw the title and wondered what does RG the trainer have to do with Jaime Munguia but it's RG the fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          So what's the deal? Golden Boy officially signed Munguia?
          Think he has a few fight deal with GBP for his US fights. He already signed to Beltran in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Think he has a few fight deal with GBP for his US fights. He already signed to Beltran in Mexico.
            Saw someone posted this on twitter but haven't found a legit source that he's signed. If he is on the undercard on GGG/Canelo 2, maybe we'll get clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              Saw someone posted this on twitter but haven't found a legit source that he's signed. If he is on the undercard on GGG/Canelo 2, maybe we'll get clarity
              yeah I cant source where I got that info cause IDK anymore but yeah thats what I remeber hearing/seeing etc dont know where anymore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                I saw the title and wondered what does RG the trainer have to do with Jaime Munguia but it's RG the fighter
                That would not be a terrible idea...He can transform Munguia style the way he did Maidana ...

Comment

Garcia - Munguia would be a great fight all out war

Comment

r garcia stinks! munguia vs hogan would be great!

Comment

Working...
                    X