Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto: The Porter Fight Was Bull****; It Was All Head-Butts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto: The Porter Fight Was Bull****; It Was All Head-Butts

Andre Berto didn't call Shawn Porter a dirty fighter Tuesday. The former WBC welterweight champion made it perfectly clear, however, that he believes Porter's blatant use of his head had more to do with the outcome of their fight than anything. Porter knocked down Berto three times on his way to beating Berto by ninth-round technical knockout in April 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“It was my first time, realistically, being in a fight and taking that type of damage when it comes to head-butts and ***** like that,” Berto said.

Boxingscene with their fails, the article clearly spells Shit but the forum will censor the text.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      “It was my first time, realistically, being in a fight and taking that type of damage when it comes to head-butts and ***** like that,” Berto said.

really

Comment

Berto should have wore a headguard in that bout smh

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
          really
          Damn Floyd went in!

Comment

Shawn Porter should've been disqualified in that fight, the ref had his head up his ass!

Comment

What porter does shouldn't be considered boxing. It's 1 thing to be a pressure fighter but it's another to be a monsoon of headbutts with some punches sprinkled in.

Comment

Seriously Porter is the dirtiest most headbutting fighter in boxing period. I hope Garcia knocks his block off. If Garcia doesn't Spence will for damn sure if he has the courage to fight him.

Porter fights like it's football and headbutting instead of boxing. Leaning in with his head wild then get's mad when Brook was containing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
                  really
                  Happens when you’re busy trying out the philly shell lol
                  The ghost guerrero turned to a brawler from the on as well. Another lol

Comment

I thought his Robert Guerrero fight was just as dirty or even dirtier than that. The Ghost fought a real dirty fight by mauling him on the inside with excessive elbows, headbutts and holding and hitting on the breaks and after the bell while closing up both his eyes in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X