Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tete Admits He Would Have Selected Payano as First WBSS Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tete Admits He Would Have Selected Payano as First WBSS Foe

Tete vs. Aloyan World Boxing Super Series - BoxingScene.com spoke with Tete (27-3, 21 KOs) about making the decision to participate in the WBSS and selected a former champion in Aloyan (4-0, 0KOs) as his first opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope the WBSS have anti-doping set because Mikhail Aloyan was stripped in the RIO Olympics of the 'Silver' for cheating. Mkhail Aloyan could be a sleeper like Artem Dalakian.

Comment

I haven't seen his split decision losses but I like that he doesn't blame the judges but seems to have focused on learning his lessons instead.

Comment

I tip Tete to get to the grand finale of the WBSS.

Comment

Payano is easy that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I haven't seen his split decision losses but I like that he doesn't blame the judges but seems to have focused on learning his lessons instead.
            Humble guy. I thought he was definitely robbed down in Argentina. He seemed to outbox Sosa in most rounds. He also dropped Sosa with a body shot and the ref refused to call it.

Comment

I love that Tete admitted that he would rather face Payano in the first round. So used to hearing cliches about always wanting to fight the best.
              The purses escalate quickly in WBSS so the softest opponents maximum your expected earnings. And if the favorites advance we get to see the biggest matchups in future rounds with the seeds fighting each other. Tete/Burnett or Tete/Inoue please

Comment

Working...
              X