No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hiroto Kyoguchi To Vacate IBF Title, Move Up in Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hiroto Kyoguchi To Vacate IBF Title, Move Up in Weight

Hiroto Kyoguchi said he'll vacate his IBF strawweight title and move up to junior flyweight for his next bout. Kyoguchi has had some difficulties making weight and would welcome the move with a cleaner training camp that should lead to a fresher performance inside the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I mean it makes sense now that the newly crowned 105 champion Philipino Vic Saludar upset Ryuya Yamanaka last week for Hiroto to move up ; Ryuya Yamanaka was the planned unification but now that's out the window.

The 2012 Olympian undefeated Mark Anthony Barriga will likely contest for the IBF vs. undefeated Carlos Licona once Hiroto vacates -- not a bad fight.

I'm wondering considering Kyoguchi is vacating the IBF strawweight title how favorable will the sanctioning body ( IBF and the others) be towards Hiroto Kyoguchi? Also its the perfect time to strike Jr. Flyweight as the winner of Hekkie Budler vs. Felix Alvarado will be unified champion ; Hiroto could be mandatory -- but where does that leave the former unified champion Ryoichi Taguchi? I understand that Hiroto and Ryo fight out of Watanbe gym.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I mean it makes sense now that the newly crowned 105 champion Philipino Vic Saludar upset Ryuya Yamanaka last week for Hiroto to move up ; Ryuya Yamanaka was the planned unification but now that's out the window.

The 2012 Olympian undefeated Mark Anthony Barriga will likely contest for the IBF vs. undefeated Carlos Licona once Hiroto vacates -- not a bad fight.

I'm wondering considering Kyoguchi is vacating the IBF strawweight title how favorable will the sanctioning body ( IBF and the others) be towards Hiroto Kyoguchi? Also its the perfect time to strike Jr. Flyweight as the winner of Hekkie Budler vs. Felix Alvarado will be unified champion ; Hiroto could be mandatory -- but where does that leave the former unified champion Ryoichi Taguchi? I understand that Hiroto and Ryo fight out of Watanbe gym.
      For sure Budler is a wanted man. He got taguchi,alvarado,kyoguchi and canizales,shiro and many more.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
        For sure Budler is a wanted man. He got taguchi,alvarado,kyoguchi and canizales,shiro and many more.
        Wow what a list! I hate to be holding them belts! Hekkie would fight them all too IN THERE BACKYARD haha!

Comment

Working...
        X