No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: The WBSS Presents a Real Challenge For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: The WBSS Presents a Real Challenge For Me

This past Friday night at the Rossiya Theatre in Moscow, the quarter-finals were set for Season II of the World Boxing Super Series - with tournaments taking place in the super lightweight and bantamweight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Bantamweight tournament is stacked!

Comment

Monster is going to clean out 118

Comment

#WarRodriguez

Comment

Nonaire's going to be dead at the weight.

Comment

WBSS Bantam

Really hope to see Inoue vs. Tete.

Comment

Naoya Inoue vs. Juan Carlos Payano has the potential to shake-up the WBSS bantamweight tournament in a really bad way : with Inoue's reoccurring hand injuries and Payano's routine on getting cut or cutting his opponents by fouls or accident, we can be looking at a replacement ; there is also a chance of a upset by TD -- I just hope the right man advances to the semi-finals, excited by the bantamweights -- better than the 140 tournament no doubt.

Comment

Tete is an exceptional fighter.

Comment

Exceptional tournament once the four title holders cruise through to the semi-finals.

Comment

Am loving this WBSS tourneys, we are ending up with one fighter holding most of the four major belts. Its amazing because this are all tough prospects, contenders, undefeated fighters signing contracts for this events.

Comment

Working...
                    X