No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gassiev Has No Excuses, Gives Full Praise To Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gassiev Has No Excuses, Gives Full Praise To Usyk

Ukrainian Aleksandr Usyk made history by beating Russian rival Murat Gassiev by a unanimous decision to become the first man to hold the Muhammad Ali Trophy and all four world cruiserweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk can easily be champ at heavyweight. Way more talented than AJ or Wilder and he's only slightly smaller than Parker. Avoided like the plague guarantee it

Comment

Not surprising.

Gassiev is all class.

He'll be back for sure...

Comment

Guys should take notes on how Gassiev acted after the fight. No excuses about the ref or anything like that. He did his best and he lost, fair and square and he admitted as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Not surprising.

Gassiev is all class.

He'll be back for sure...
          Couldn't agree more. He is young and the future for sure. Usyk is plainly remarkable. And actually funny and really nice guy outside the ring. His stamina is out of this world, I felt he could go on for another 10 rounds at the same pace.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Couldn't agree more. He is young and the future for sure. Usyk is plainly remarkable. And actually funny and really nice guy outside the ring. His stamina is out of this world, I felt he could go on for another 10 rounds at the same pace.
            Oh I do, too, man.

Yeah, Usyk is prime I think. Gassiev is approaching his prime. He'll get better off of this, imo.

Comment

I feel for gassiev, he’s a great kid. I hope this fight pushes him forward and doesn’t discourage him. He just happened to fight an amazing champion who executed a near perfect plan. He is young, there’s room to grow. He’s still a champ in my book

Comment

Gassiev is 24 years old, no amateur career, started boxing 6 years ago and already has two belts and has made millions. This is a point in his career where he's either going to be satisfied with what he's accomplished or he's going to try and get better. He certainly has time on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Gassiev is 24 years old, no amateur career, started boxing 6 years ago and already has two belts and has made millions. This is a point in his career where he's either going to be satisfied with what he's accomplished or he's going to try and get better. He certainly has time on his side.
                  he started boxing at 18? are you serious? thats crazy.

Comment

Good attitude, he’ll come back because he’s not from the school of excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X