Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: If Bellew Won't Come Down - I'll Face Him at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: If Bellew Won't Come Down - I'll Face Him at Heavyweight

On Saturday night, Oleksandr Usyk unified the cruiserweight division by beating Murat Gassiev by unanimous decision. Despite facing a hostile crowd in Moscow, Usyk controlled the fight with his jab to add Gassiev's WBA and IBF titles to his own WBC and WBO belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"No no Mr. Bellew, no esta aqi."

Comment

I can't see Bellew fighting him, he's after big paydays now and Usyk won't give him that, plus he'll get beaten badly.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Andre Ward come out of retirement and fight Usyk at CW, that'd be a cracking fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
          I can't see Bellew fighting him, he's after big paydays now and Usyk won't give him that, plus he'll get beaten badly.
          Who else is Bellew going to fight? Fury isn't interested and Ward is still retired so I think the Usyk fight happens.

Comment

Can't see what Usyk gain would be fighting an "inflated" CW being himself an "inflated" CW...

Maybe, just maybe as a test for the real liter HW he should go after, for a belt... and even then, what would that say if he beats an obvious inferior fighter... Nothing against Bellew, good guy... just not in the same league...

Comment

Bellew isn't taking that fight

Comment

... though, Bellew is the WBC Emeritus Champion...

Comment

bellew is trash usyk brutalizes him. bellew doesn't want the business from usykie!

Comment

A lot of people sleeping on Tony ........

Comment

Working...
                    X