Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Care About Sparring, I Want Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Care About Sparring, I Want Gervonta Davis

Rising prospect Ryan Garcia (15-0, 13 KO's) is very serious about his statements in securing a showdown with WBA 'super' super featherweight world champion Gervonta Davis (20-0, 19 KO's). There are many who believe Garcia is biting off a little more than he can chew at the moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis by knockout all week long.

Comment

Garcia reminds me of Lubin. EL overrated himself but when the wake up call came he's deluded enough to still talk shit to the guy he got KTFO by. Can see Garcia doing the same, he'll get stretchered out of the ring one day and be tweeting from the ambulance how it was a lucky punch.

I like how a while back he claimed he was beating Loma in sparring like it's meaningful but when Davis offers to spar he's instantly downplaying how much it means because of headgear etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Garcia reminds me of Lubin. EL overrated himself but when the wake up call came he's deluded enough to still talk shit to the guy he got KTFO by. Can see Garcia doing the same, he'll get stretchered out of the ring one day and be tweeting from the ambulance how it was a lucky punch.

I like how a while back he claimed he was beating Loma in sparring like it's meaningful but when Davis offers to spar he's instantly downplaying how much it means because of headgear etc.
        They can do it without one!

Comment

Ryan Garcia is a dumbass for accepting a last-man-standing sparring with no head gear! Gervonta is going to concuss him so bad! 'Queen-Ryana' is going to have to cancel the Mercito Gesta fight!

Comment

so you been mentioning his name but dont want to get beat up in a sparring match?) in 2-3 fights in before title shot, everybody be saying how Garcia got whooped C Zelenoff style in a gym. he sure doesnt want that

but he wants a title shot instead asap..please..

Comment

Not sure what the rush is.

Could be a good MONEY fight in the future.
              Why jeopardize it now.

Does he have anyone around him advise him?

Comment

jerkoff notoriously reluctant to sign for a big fight look how he ducked NOmascnenko after nayweather tried to make that fight

Comment

Getting into a gym war is beyond ******. If you're going to fight, get paid for it, it's your job.

Sounds like they're just out to get some publicity / column inches anyway.

I'm not that impressed with Garcia to be honest as of yet. There's plenty other of fights i'd rather see at 130.

Comment

A good start to a rivalry that could pay of for each other if they do it right.
                    Im sure Oscar will guide Ryan for a big money fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X