Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: World Boxing Super Series - Season 2 Fighters Face Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: World Boxing Super Series - Season 2 Fighters Face Off

World Boxing Super Series Season Two Draft Photos Gallery - The quarter-finals for Season II of the World Boxing Super Series were set for the tournament's Super-Lightweight and Bantamweight brackets at a Draft Gala Friday night at the Rossiya Theatre in Moscow.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is fantastic. i cant wait.

Comment

What more do you want?

Comment

Damn. Inoue's head is big.

Comment

Wonderful line ups.... woulda like to see a couple of fights switched, but so be it. No margin for a complaint here! Excited

Comment

this is gonna be an awesome tournament many good fights i pick rodriguez and inoue to make it to the final and duke it out to win the series

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian69 View Post
              this is gonna be an awesome tournament many good fights i pick rodriguez and inoue to make it to the final and duke it out to win the series
              It looks like those two are in the same bracket. Inoue vs Tete is my pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                It looks like those two are in the same bracket. Inoue vs Tete is my pick.
                Yeah if one of those two guys dont make it i think tete would.

Comment

It would be great if we could see Inoue fighting in Europe.

Prograis against ¿Taylor? would be really nice also if it happens not far from here.

By the way, Relikh looks chubby, and does Baranchyk have any neck?

Comment

Great stuff. If they can continue this kind of tournaments, its a good future for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X