Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Gassiev - Ready For War in WBSS Unification Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Gassiev - Ready For War in WBSS Unification Final

Usyk, Gassiev, Weights Photos Gallery - The weights are set for tomorrow's huge World Boxing Super Series fight card in Moscow, Russia, with the cruiserweight final of the WBSS tournament. The bout will feature a full division unification between two undefeated world champions, WBC/WBO champion Oleksandr Usyk and IBF/WBA champion Murat Gassiev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is indeed an inch taller than Gassiev that means Gassiev is 6“2 in reality. Plus Usyk comes in the lightest weight in his career. Speed and stamina will be key factors for Usyk“s success. Speed kills !

Comment

why is there no video or anything of the weigh in?

Comment

Gassiev looks a bit drained here

Comment

What is freaking KlowdTV? How many streaming services is there to take our money these days?

I would pay the 9.95 to watch this fight. But it happens RIGHT in the middle of my work hours this weekend!! I so rarely work during day shift, but I am covering for someone. I have only been looking forward to this since it seemed obvious which two were heading to the finals in round one, and I CAN'T WATCH IT.

Have always leaned Usyk, and I have been a fan of his for a while. I will roll with him. 50/50 fight. Flip a coin, you won't be that far off.

Comment

gotta go with usyk in this one by a close decision, not gonna be upset if gassiev nicks it too,two consummate professionals.. boxing at it's finest,may the best man win!

Comment

I have no Idea where to watch this on TV.

Comment

Ridiculous that no American tv station has picked this up, clearly one of the best fights of the year. Glad I live in the UK lol, even though we do have to pay £9.99 PPV over here for it, I think it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  why is there no video or anything of the weigh in?
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=787684

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X