Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andrade, Vargas, Hooker, Roman Join Hearn, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andrade, Vargas, Hooker, Roman Join Hearn, DAZN

Andrade, Vargas, Hooker, Miller, Roman Join Hearn Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua's heavyweight title defense against Alexander Povetkin will be aired on the streaming platform DAZN on Sept. 22 as part of the U.S. debut of the service, promoters announced Tuesday. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was a trash showcase, and I’m not even trying to be a hater. People are complaining that Eddie Hearn went about this all wrong, but I strongly believe the company behind DAZN has went about this wrong. They should never have aligned themselves with just one man. If they have as much money as Hearn says to invest in this venture they should have approached various promoters with large offers to place bouts on their service, now the US public will link DAZN to this guy and his stable of fighters whether they succeed or fail. No one looks at ESPN as just Top Rank. Or Showtime as just PBC, yet we all know where the majority of their budgets go to. Iono at the current moment I just cant see a scenario where Matchroom USA fails yet DAZN is able to stay afloat. Bellator is trash and I simply can’t see Americans being gullible enough to pay MONTHLY for this crop of fighters and the WBSS. But we’ll see, time reveals all

Comment

PPV quality shows? Where?

Joshua vs Povetkin, Miller, and Whyte?

Comment

Boxing is dead as it is and this idiot's want to kill it by adding another fee apart from cable tv.

Comment

In order for me to watch boxing, I need to pay for HBO, Showtime, ESPN+, and now this. Can they just make one boxing channel like box nation. Fuk it ill just watch the replay on youtube.

Comment

Considering thier live stream of the event on Facebook gave them 540 average views in the US it should tell them they are in huge trouble.

Theu will have less than 10k paid monthly subscribers and will be sueing fast Eddie for breach of contract in no time.

The way Eddie handled the Wilder negotiation killed and chance he ever had in the US.

We dont play that way here. All the big name fighters took notice.

Comment

Andrade and Vargas not bad pickups at all. Casual fans drop anyone with 1 loss doe
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-17-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                In order for me to watch boxing, I need to pay for HBO, Showtime, ESPN+, and now this. Can they just make one boxing channel like box nation. Fuk it ill just watch the replay on youtube.
                Or don't be soo fkn poor.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                  Boxing is dead as it is and this idiot's want to kill it by adding another fee apart from cable tv.
                  Im MexiCAN. Put good fights on and ill pay. Put sht on and I won't watch even if its fkn FREE!

Comment

$10 / month for what exactly?

Comment

Working...
                    X