Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Matthysse Was Hurt From The Punches, Looked Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Matthysse Was Hurt From The Punches, Looked Scared

Manny Pacquiao turned a lot of heads when he won by knockout for the first time in nine years to claim the World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight title, and made a proclamation. It was Pacquiao's first bout since a contentious loss last year to Jeff Horn in Australia, and since parting ways with longtime trainer Freddie Roach to work with Buboy Fernandez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am wondering now what Arum has on his mind. Is that rat thinking Bud Crawford?! I have no doubt that he IS!!!

Comment

I don't know what happened to Matthysse but his performance wasn't what I expected. He seemed frustrated and looked like Pacquiao's punches really got to him. At the end of the day only he knows why he fought the way he did. Pacquiao looked good but at the same time he fought a less than stellar Matthysse who didn't come to fight. Still I think Pacquiao should look to retire or at least get one last fight in his home country as a going away fight.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        I am wondering now what Arum has on his mind. Is that rat thinking Bud Crawford?! I have no doubt that he IS!!!
        Arum continues to do Pacquiao dirty even after Pacquiao gave him so much. Arum needs to accept that Pacquiao wants to close out his career his way and he should respect that. Manny deserves to go out on his own terms. If he fights lesser competition so what? There's no need to throw him in there with young lions. But like you said Arum is probably itching to cash in on Pacquiao which is a real shame considering how loyal Pacquiao was to him.

Comment

talk yo shiiet then!

Comment

"Lets hurry up and get this over with so I can spend my 2.5 mill" - Lucas Matthysee

Comment

If I was Pacquiao I would only fight in Malaysia for the remainder of my career.

Did you hear that crowd?!

If you want the Pacquiao payday you gotta come to Malaysia!

Comment

I would pay to see Loma vs Pacman at 140(or a catch weight 142)!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                  I would pay to see Loma vs Pacman at 140(or a catch weight 142)!
                  100%, no question that i would pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao turned a lot of heads when he won by knockout for the first time in nine years to claim the World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight title, and made a proclamation. It was Pacquiao's first bout since a contentious loss last year to Jeff Horn in Australia, and since parting ways with longtime trainer Freddie Roach to work with Buboy Fernandez.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    If VADA was involved then congratulations otherwise this is another case of beef. We all know Manny was done and he couldn't crack an egg with his punches and now you all claim every punch of his hurts?

Comment

Working...
                    X