Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: From Round 1, I Knew He Couldn't Handle My Power!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: From Round 1, I Knew He Couldn't Handle My Power!

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao clinched his 60th victory with a seventh round knockout Sunday of Argentinean Lucas Matthysse, in what was the Filipino star's first stoppage in nine years. Pacquiao said he worked hard but was surprised by the swift win in capturing the World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imagine that. Pacquiao at 40 years old stronger than he was 5 years ago while fighting in a shlt hole country. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Imagine that. Pacquiao at 40 years old stronger than he was 5 years ago while fighting in a shlt hole country under terms that have no VADA testing. Nothing suspicious about that at all.
      Fixed that for you.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Spence

Comment

Pacquiao vs Wilder

Comment

Pacquiao vs Joshua. Flat fee, in front of 90 thousand AJ fans or no fight.

Comment

Imagine that. Pacquiao at 40 years old stronger than he was 5 years ago while fighting in a shlt hole country. Nothing suspicious about that at all.
              It's a mirage. He was fighting an opponent who is far more shot at 35. Matthysse is a small welterweight and he even looked terrible in beating that Thai in January. No different than Khan's 1 minute win.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Wilder 80/20 for Pacquiao

Comment

Read this Please then go away.....

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eathers-legacy

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    It's a mirage. He was fighting an opponent who is far more shot at 35. Matthysse is a small welterweight and he even looked terrible in beating that Thai in January. No different than Khan's 1 minute win.
                    Exactly what it was.... Lucas was old, slower, and the perfect size and style for Pacman... Just that simple..

Comment

Working...
                    X