Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Matthysse Isn't Here Just For the Pacquiao Paycheck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Matthysse Isn't Here Just For the Pacquiao Paycheck

Joel Diaz delivered a message Thursday to anyone that thinks Lucas Matthysse made this long, transpacific trip simply for the money. Matthysse's trainer reminded such skeptics that there will be as much at stake for the defending WBA world welterweight champion as there is for Manny Pacquiao when they meet Sunday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

man was i pumped for this fight, only to realize its on ESPN + which i can't get in canada

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      man was i pumped for this fight, only to realize its on ESPN + which i can't get in canada
      I'm im germany and was pleasantly surprised that DAZN will stream the fight.
      Doesn't Canada also have DAZN? Maybe it's on there.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        I'm im germany and was pleasantly surprised that DAZN will stream the fight.
        Doesn't Canada also have DAZN? Maybe it's on there.
        Who said deeznuts will stream it????

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Joel Diaz delivered a message Thursday to anyone that thinks Lucas Matthysse made this long, transpacific trip simply for the money. Matthysse's trainer reminded such skeptics that there will be as much at stake for the defending WBA world welterweight champion as there is for Manny Pacquiao when they meet Sunday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Pac-Man will rip him a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
            Who said deeznuts will stream it????
            I just said it. DAZN is streaming it for germany. I don't know how it is handled in other countries.

Comment

Wait, the fight is at 9pm for us?

Some idiot told me 5pm

Comment

I know, he’s here to get worked by the PAC-MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X