Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse Meet at Presser, De La Hoya Arrives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Matthysse Meet at Presser, De La Hoya Arrives

Pacquiao, Matthysse Final Press Conference De La Hoya Photos Gallery - The next chapter in the storied career of former eight-division world champion and future first-ballot Hall of Famer, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, will stream live and exclusively in the United States on Saturday, July 14 at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN+ - the recently-launched multi-sport, direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service from The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer & International segment in conjunction with ESPN. This will be Pacquiao's first fight since headlining cable television's highest-rated and most-watched boxing telecast since 2006, when he fought Jeff Horn in July of 2017 on ESPN. (photos by Wendell Rupert Alinea, Carlos Costa).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oskie's fat head looking like a turnip.

Comment

oscar's gonna be coked out over there!

Comment

SMH......Look at the lowly WBA Regular belt.

Well, hopefully the fight itself will be entertaining.

Lol, look at Kitchen Utensils, you know he's going to turn up while he's out there.

I'm sure he'll likely experiment foreign Malaysian kitchen utensils out there.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post

Lol, look at Kitchen Utensils, you know he's going to turn up while he's out there.

LOL!
          that's prolly the only reason why he went there! lol. you know he doesnt care about pac vs lucas.

Comment

LOL!
            they should strip sometime thurman and just promote the winner, dont know why this belt even exists

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              that's prolly the only reason why he went there! lol. you know he doesnt care about pac vs lucas.

Lol, knowing how he is, yup, you're absolutely right on that. I just hope no more gets leaked on Oscar's adventures. We don't want to know what happened in Malaysia. LOL!
              Last edited by True That; 07-12-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

LOL!
                That’s actually the super belt. I don’t know where that leaves Thurman but it is

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  they should strip sometime thurman and just promote the winner, dont know why this belt even exists

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  That’s actually the super belt. I don’t know where that leaves Thurman but it is

If Thurman continues to procrastinate boxing again, then eventually that belt will go from "Regular" to "Super"

Comment

If Thurman continues to procrastinate boxing again, then eventually that belt will go from "Regular" to "Super"
                    yea i get that jsut think its silly to have 2 belts in the 1st place. does the winner of this get a mando shot at the super belt? & if the regular champ beats the super, what happens to the regular title? does it just go vacant?

Comment

Working...
                    X