Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Shows Off His Top Form at Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Shows Off His Top Form at Workout

Manny Pacquiao Open Media Workout - The next chapter in the storied career of former eight-division world champion and future first-ballot Hall of Famer, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, will stream live and exclusively in the United States on Saturday, July 14 at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN+ - the recently-launched multi-sport, direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service from The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer & International segment in conjunction with ESPN. This will be Pacquiao's first fight since headlining cable television's highest-rated and most-watched boxing telecast since 2006, when he fought Jeff Horn in July of 2017 on ESPN. (photos by Wendell Rupert Alinea).
    [Click Here To Read More]

That roasted pig boob boy needs to take some of that Pac man juice to burn that pork belly off!

Comment

not as ripped.. i guess this answer dunn's question lol.

Comment

I’m gonna miss Pac-Man when he retires. Please fight one more time in November in Las Vegas

Comment

Anyone who think Manny's on something is an idiot. He looks like a normal, in shape 39 year old. I just hope he's still got it. One wrong move and boom! His career may be over.

Comment

I have a funny feeling about this one. Pac looks small and is prone to getting hurt against anyone, including Bradley. We only seen Pac box nicely against Rios and Algeri...

This version of Pac couldn’t box Horn for the first few rounds. I see Pac on his ass in this fight.

Comment

There isn't a video ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                There isn't a video ?

Comment

I still see we have the FIomos out here trying to deflect the PED allegations on Pac that are well justified against Floyd.

Last time I checked Floyd was the one with the muscle mass increase before the De La Hoya fight and Floyd was the one taking an IV the night before the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Good. I hope he is on gear.

All these guys are and have been.

Comment

Working...
                    X