Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abel Sanchez Talks Canelo-Golovkin, Gassiev-Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Abel Sanchez Talks Canelo-Golovkin, Gassiev-Usyk

Abel Sanchez Video Interview - WBC Lightweight World Champion Mikey Garcia worked out for the press Tuesday at Fortune Gym in Los Angeles as he prepares for his 135-pound title unification against IBF titlist Robert Easter Jr. Saturday, July 28 live on SHOWTIME from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

have to say that was a better than average interview

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      Yup especially the part where the guy asked him if Golovkin would not be scared this time to take a risk against Canelo! You see most of you clowns including Abel Sanchez want to see more from Canelo, but Canelo was close to knocking Golovkin out yet Golovkin played it safe behind an ineffective jab!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Yup especially the part where the guy asked him if Golovkin would not be scared this time to take a risk against Canelo! You see most of you clowns including Abel Sanchez want to see more from Canelo, but Canelo was close to knocking Golovkin out yet Golovkin played it safe behind an ineffective jab!
        FYI: GGG out-landed Canelo 10 round shout of 12 and landed 4 less power punches, but landed over a hundred more total punches with a 50 punch lead count in the jab category. Moreover, dude you’re an a$$hole if anything, several boxers and trainers had GGG winning the fight.

Comment

What is this now? Since when I cant surf and listen to video the same time??? I dont need to look at Abels face to hear what he is saying. Terrible set up.

Comment

Agreed. Good exchanges

Comment

Just upload to youtube next time so it streams better

Comment

that was a good interview. I think Canelo knocks GGG spark out this time!

Comment

Originally posted by gioberi View Post
                  What is this now? Since when I cant surf and listen to video the same time??? I dont need to look at Abels face to hear what he is saying. Terrible set up.
                  It works on my laptop. I just watched it now

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    that was a good interview. I think Canelo knocks GGG spark out this time!
                    So what you’re really trying to say is he’s going to run like he did in the first fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X