Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran to Face Jose Pedraza, Not Roman Andreev, On 8/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran to Face Jose Pedraza, Not Roman Andreev, On 8/25

Pedraza was Beltran’s anticipated opponent for Beltran’s first defense of the WBO lightweight title until the WBO ordered Beltran to instead make a mandatory defense against No. 1-ranked Roman Andreev. Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc., Beltran’s promoter, won a purse bid July 3 for the right to promote Beltran-Andreev and scheduled it for August 25 in the Phoenix area, where the Mexican-born Beltran resides.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-10-2018, 05:47 PM.

This is a good fight. 50/50 imo

Comment

Good fight! mex vs pr rivalry! nicely done mr bob arum!

Comment

So will the winner be mandated to face Andreev immediately after this? Will WBC give an exemption for a unification with Lomachenko? Think there's probably a good chance we get Loma/Andreev in a couple fights

Comment

If Pedraza really wants it he comes out of this one as champ

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            This is a good fight. 50/50 imo
            Originally posted by BoxingandBlunts View Post
            If Pedraza really wants it he comes out of this one as champ
            This is classic stuff, brawler vs boxer. No serious edge in speed or power. I would go with Pedraza but I never seen the soles of Beltran's shoes.

Comment

good 50/50 fight! leaning towards the rican on this fight!

Comment

Good fight it's going to be a War

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  This is classic stuff, brawler vs boxer. No serious edge in speed or power. I would go with Pedraza but I never seen the soles of Beltran's shoes.
                  ...great insight! Pedraza wants it bad, but Beltran is otro 20 pesos, and he's fighting at home too, I give it to Beltran, toe to toe action...

Comment

Working...
                  X