No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Moves to 147, Hunting For More Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Moves to 147, Hunting For More Gold

With the World Boxing Super Series preparing both for its grand finale and also for the draw for the upcoming 2018/2019 season, tension and irritability are getting high both among those taking part in the tournament, and those left outside it. One of the surprise exclusions to the junior welterweight portion of the WBSS is former IBF 140-pound world champion Sergey Lipinets (13-1, 10 KOs), who is presently rated #6 by the IBF and #9 by the WBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

147 just got put on notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      147 just got put on notice.
      yeah watch out spence and crawford here comes lipinets!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yeah watch out spence and crawford here comes lipinets!

Comment

I don't understand why the WBSS didn't want Lipinets. What's that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I don't understand why the WBSS didn't want Lipinets. What's that about?
            cause he's a loser. why would they want losers? this article is trash. surprise exclusion? i don't want a guy i know can't win it in a tournament. he barely beat that japanese journeyman he fought then lost to garcia. i just dont see the upside. a guy like ryan garcia or yigit is just as unproven but at least they have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              cause he's a loser. why would they want losers? this article is trash. surprise exclusion? i don't want a guy i know can't win it in a tournament. he barely beat that japanese journeyman he fought then lost to garcia. i just dont see the upside. a guy like ryan garcia or yigit is just as unproven but at least they have a chance.
              Seems s little harsh lol I think Lipinets could probably beat a few of those guys and he's definitely a live dog against any of them. A Lipinets v. Taylor fight would've gave us a good measure of Taylor.

There's no shame in losing to Garcia

Comment

Btw is this Thurman' s comeback opponent?

Comment

Lipinets

too small for 147, no?

Comment

great opportunity for barrionuevo.

Comment

Working...
                    X