Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas Tested, Forced To Go Distance With Abreu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kavaliauskas Tested, Forced To Go Distance With Abreu

Egidijus "The Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas suffered a cut in the opening round, but he was not deterred, turning back Juan Carlos Abreu via unanimous decision by scores of 97-93, 97-93, and 96-94 to retain the NABF welterweight title in the ESPN-televised main event Saturday evening at the Save Mart Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And people.were telling me this guy is good lol.

Comment

That was a good fight.

Comment

But still a million times better than you fatty

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          And people.were telling me this guy is good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stesamo View Post
            im not fat but i cant fight. when i say 'hes not good' i mean hes not going to be world level and a credible opponent for crawford. in the grand scheme of things hes obviously very good as are most pro boxers.

Comment

was the cut that bad? my stream was shit last night so i didn't watch it

Comment

This guy has been in a few close fights already despite never fighting anybody notable. He gets hit too easy and doesn't react well to it. From the toprank side, other than Crawford, I think Adames is one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  im not fat but i cant fight. when i say 'hes not good' i mean hes not going to be world level and a credible opponent for crawford. in the grand scheme of things hes obviously very good as are most pro boxers.
                  Haha no prob mate I was actually laughing when I wrote that, looks like he came up against one of those tough dudes you can't plan for ✌🏻

Comment

Working...
                  X