Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boesel-Koelling, Robin Krasniqi, Agit Kabayel on October 27 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boesel-Koelling, Robin Krasniqi, Agit Kabayel on October 27 Card

SES will begin the new season on September 15 in Magdeburg with heavyweight Tom Schwarz (21-0) and light heavyweight Adam Deines (15-0-1) headlining. The show goes ahead at the historic Stadthalle (Town Hall) which hasent had a boxing event since 1935. According to the EBU, SES then returns to Leipzig October 27 with a big show topped by Dominic Boesels defence of the EBU 175 lb title against stable Enrico Koelling
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Schwarz and Kabayel get solid opponents

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Hopefully Schwarz and Kabayel get solid opponents
      Put them on the same card fighting for the EU belt. Both in The top 15 in a couple bodies. Christian Hammer would be a good opponent for either guy. Schwarz is another Dimitrenko. At least Sasha beat some good journeymen before losing in his first 2 step up fights. I see Schwarz getting exposed when he takes on the next level of opponent.
      Last edited by joe strong; 07-07-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Put them on the same card fighting for the EU belt. Both in The top 15 in a couple bodies. Christian Hammer would be a good opponent for either guy. Schwarz is another Dimitrenko. At least Sasha beat some good journeymen before losing in his first 2 step up fights. I see Schwarz getting exposed when he takes on the next level of opponent.
        If none of them end up fighting Pulev, I'd be up for Schwarz/Hammer and Kabayel/Teper

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          If none of them end up fighting Pulev, I'd be up for Schwarz/Hammer and Kabayel/Teper
          One of them could end up fighting Pulev if Miller & Hughie don’t take the fight...Kabayel had an easier time with Chisora than Pulev & Whyte. Although you have to take into account the wear & tear may have finally caught up with Chisora. We will see what he has left against Takam. Kabayel deserves another big fight while Schwarz deserves nothing...
          Last edited by joe strong; 07-07-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X