Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Unfazed, Feels Very Ready For 'Southpaw' Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Unfazed, Feels Very Ready For 'Southpaw' Pacquiao

WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse is a week away from the biggest fight of his entire career, when he faces eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao at Axiata Arena in Malaysia on July 15 [July 14 in America].
    [Click Here To Read More]

this will be a fight of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post
      this will be a fight of the year!
      You really think so? I think it's going to be so-so.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        It will be the fight of the year if Matthysse sparks him out. I'm expecting Pacquaio to savage him but **** it, VAMOS MATTHYSSE

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          yeah! hope you see it live

Comment

I think we might get a war with this one & I think the winner should target Danny G. since im pickin him to beat porter.

I think Pac even this far past his best is still arguably a top 5 ww. Bud, Spence & Thurman are arguably #1, 2 & 3 (no particular order). & to be honest I'm not 100% that Thurman beats even this version of Pac but I'd favor him 55/45. I slightly favor Pac over Garcia & I also think he beats 1 trick pony Porter. Spence and Bud are definite losses.

I hope Matthysee sticks around after this fight. I'd love to see him in with Porter/Khan/Horn/Danny rematch

Comment

Fight is next week but they haven’t announced how to watch it in the States.. I hope it’s on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Fight is next week but they haven’t announced how to watch it in the States.. I hope it’s on ESPN.
                Supposedly Arum said a few weeks back it would be an ESPN+ fight but does Arum even have anything to do with this fight at this point? And it’s hard to trust what he says.

Comment

pinoys all over the world are going to celebrate when pac man beats another latin. pinoy boxing #1

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                    Supposedly Arum said a few weeks back it would be an ESPN+ fight but does Arum even have anything to do with this fight at this point? And it’s hard to trust what he says.
                    From what I know Arum is in charge of the television broadcast of the fight. So if that’s the case I can see it being on ESPN like you said.

Comment

Working...
                    X