Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shumenov Drops Altunkaya Twice, Wins By After 9 One-Sided Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shumenov Drops Altunkaya Twice, Wins By After 9 One-Sided Rounds

Beibut Shumenov shed some rust against a reluctant opponent Saturday and regained a version of the WBA's cruiserweight title.
    Kazakhstan's Shumenov stopped Hizni Altunkaya after nine one-sided rounds in Astana, Kazakhstan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fraud Shumenov slaps around a cupcake ranked 72nd at cruiserweight by boxrec and “earns” his paper belt back. Expecting a rematch with William Joppy or BJ Flores next.

Comment

Shumenov vs Dorticos or Glowacki

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Shumenov vs Dorticos or Glowacki
        Theoretically, Shumenov should now have to face interim champ Arsen Goulamirian. I've only seen clips and highlights of Goula, but I've heard he's pretty good. Come forward, action fighter trained by Abel Sanchez. Hopefully he puts an end to Shumenov

Comment

**** fight & a **** opponent to regain a fake world title. Shumenov & the wba should be ashamed. This proves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Theoretically, Shumenov should now have to face interim champ Arsen Goulamirian. I've only seen clips and highlights of Goula, but I've heard he's pretty good. Come forward, action fighter trained by Abel Sanchez. Hopefully he puts an end to Shumenov
            I'm fine with whatever gets Shumenov out of the picture at Cruiserweight. Wouldn't be surprised if he fights Fonfara.
            Last edited by Mammoth; 07-07-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
              Fraud Shumenov slaps around a cupcake ranked 72nd at cruiserweight by boxrec and “earns” his paper belt back. Expecting a rematch with William Joppy or BJ Flores next.
              He schooled Flores.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                The biggest joke of supposed 2 weight "Title holder" in boxing's history?
                WBA should be investigated for their shady involvement with Shumenov(Apparently very wealthy men...).
                Is he wealthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  That's what I read - he apparently made a lot of money outside of boxing...
                  ...and can now afford to buy WBA regular belts off Gilberto Mendoza.
                  Can’t knock the hustle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    He schooled Flores.
                    And? Flores is a bum. That was the point of my post. Shumenov only fights cupcakes

Comment

Working...
                    X