Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz vs. Kevin Johnson - Prepared For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz vs. Kevin Johnson - Prepared For Battle

Andy Ruiz, Kevin Johnson Weights Photos Gallery - Kavaliauskas-Abreu and Vences-DeAlba will be televised live on ESPN and ESPN Deportes beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET. The entire undercard will be shown on ESPN+ beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least Andy looks slimmer.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      At least Andy looks slimmer.
      He's 8 pounds lighter than his last fight against Vargas and 2.5 pounds lighter than the Parker fight. Hopefully it continues in this direction and he stays active. Still has plenty to offer the division and i doubt anyone will be lining up to fight him.

Comment

That is probably the best Ruiz has ever looked as a professional. Ruiz UD...

Comment

Andy chased Parker from pillar to post in NZ. I didn't think it was a great performance then, but after watching AJ follow Parker around, I'm a little more impressed. Andy was frustrated, he cornered Parker but couldn't hurt him. AJ was confused, Parker danced and sublimed AJ. It looked like an easier fight for Parker to me.

Comment

Who said there no bigtime heavyweight fights on the horizon?

Comment

Just clicked to see if Andy was still sucking his gut in and pretending he was ripped lol ... never dissappoints. Morbid creature.

Comment

I thought Kevin Johnson retired after the AJ fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  I thought Kevin Johnson retired after the AJ fight?
                  Cash, cash, dollar.

Comment

still a fat boy needs to get in shape

Comment

Working...
                    X