Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Egidijus Kavaliauskas, Juan Carlos Abreu - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Egidijus Kavaliauskas, Juan Carlos Abreu - Face To Face

Egidijus Kavaliauskas, Juan Carlos Abreu Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - COARESGOLD, Calif. - The dream has been realized. Now, it's time for Jose Ramirez to get down to business. (photos by Mikey Williams). Ramirez (22-0, 16 KOs), from Avenal, California, will make the first defense of his WBC super lightweight world title against Danny O'Connor (30-3, 11 KOs) on Saturday in front of a projected sold-out crowd at the Save Mart Center in Fresno. It's the building Ramirez packed several times on his journey to a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Egidijus Kavaliauskas is pretty good. Maybe a top ten welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I think Egidijus Kavaliauskas is pretty good. Maybe a top ten welterweight.
      he seems to be a likely future opponent for Crawford, I think he is top rank

Comment

Whoever wrote this article didn't even talk about the 2 men that were face-to-face, didn't mention their name once in the writing didn't mention their records, past opponents, or rankings. the writer talked about every other fight but these 2 men WTF

Comment

Working...
        X