Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind Hard With Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind Hard With Buboy

Manny Pacquiao Training Two Weeks Prior To Matthysse - The coverage of the "Fight of Champions" showdown between WBA "regular" welterweight beltholder Lucas Matthysse and challenger Manny Pacquiao is already pegged at 170 countries and is fast shaping up to become a blockbuster of an event - now dubbed as the "World Cup of Boxing." (Photos by Wendell Alinea/MP Promotions).
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Buboy !

Comment

Still waiting fowaiting Buboy to come catch this fade. 15 years and still ducking me

Comment

Pacquiao don't look as strong and sturdy as he use too gotta say I'm a little worried lol I think Pac should've of hit the weights up a little bit for this 1 because Matthyese is short also but he's not a little guy he's coming into the ring around 160....

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Pacquiao don't look as strong and sturdy as he use too gotta say I'm a little worried lol I think Pac should've of hit the weights up a little bit for this 1 because Matthyese is short also but he's not a little guy he's coming into the ring around 160....
          Pac hasn't hit the weights since before the marquez 4 fight. That was one of Arizas complaints before Freddie gave him the boot. Ariza was complaining that they were getting away from what made Manny successful in training and Freddie was going around telling everyone that strength and conditioning was bull shi!ittt lol.
          Personally I think Pac should kept Ariza around a little longer

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            he never does weights, but i know that for this fight his s/c coach fortune has been working on some other exercise to increase manny's strength, so they know that for this fight, pac needs to pack that extra punch.

Last edited by WesternChamp; 07-05-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Pac hasn't hit the weights since before the marquez 4 fight. That was one of Arizas complaints before Freddie gave him the boot. Ariza was complaining that they were getting away from what made Manny successful in training and Freddie was going around telling everyone that strength and conditioning was bull shi!ittt lol.
              Personally I think Pac should kept Ariza around a little longer
              pac never really does weight lifting even with ariza.. with ariza they worked on other ways to increase manny's power, they work on certain type of exercise but it was never weight lifting.

Comment

Still the guy who had Mayweather retiring, delaying and using IVs.

Pacquiao = GOAT

More titles in more divisions, and fought the best of his era in several divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Still the guy who had Mayweather retiring, delaying and using IVs.

Pacquiao = GOAT

More titles in more divisions, and fought the best of his era in several divisions.
                  Hahaha u pactad, mayweather Ruined/Recked Manny's career. Nobody even cares about him anymore. Canelo is even a bigger star than this turd.

Comment

"Manny Pacquiao continues to grind hard with Buboy"

Lol @ the title

I knew those two had some funny business going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X