Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shumenov, Altunkaya Putting in Work in Kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shumenov, Altunkaya Putting in Work in Kazakhstan

The World Boxing Association (WBA) two-division world champion, Beibut Shumenov, will be measuring himself against Turkish contender Hizni Altunkaya (30-1, 17 KOs) for the WBA's vacant "regular" cruiserweight title in the main event this Saturday, in the city of Astana, Kazakhstan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** this fight, title it, "old rich man fights hapless, homeless bum." It's a recreation of Mickey Rourke fighting that other homeless bum

Comment

All these people watching Shumenov shadow box in the middle of a mall They even got my man Tony Weeks to go all the way out there for this ****

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        **** this fight, title it, "old rich man fights hapless, homeless bum." It's a recreation of Mickey Rourke fighting that other homeless bum
        Any chance for the upset?
        I don't rate shumenov at all, a 2 years inactive shumenov even less.
        But don't know anything about the other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          Any chance for the upset?
          I don't rate shumenov at all, a 2 years inactive shumenov even less.
          But don't know anything about the other dude.
          Shumenov would have to be shot beyond belief, Altunkaya lost every second against Glowacki and looked nowhere near world level. If the Shumenov that fought BJ Flores and Junior Anthony Wright shows up, Altunkaya loses every round until getting stopped.

Comment

I would call it shameless for a stale fraud like Shumenov to be allowed to come back and fight a créame-filled cupcake for an alphabet belt, but it’s boxing, so you expect shyte like this

Comment

Working...
            X