Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Reflects on Loss to Joshua, Aims To Dominate Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Reflects on Loss to Joshua, Aims To Dominate Whyte

BoxingScene caught up with Joseph Parker as he is in the midst of preparations for his sure-to-be fireworks fight with Dillian Whyte at the O2 Arena, July 28th. This is a very different Parker than any we've seen in the past, coming off a 12 round decision loss to Anthony Joshua, entering camp for this fight Parker is only 4 to 5 kgs off his premium fighting weight and more importantly injury free. Perhaps this is what's behind his upbeat mood as we sit down to talk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

interesting fight, will be interesting to see how its going to play out

Comment

A lot at stake in this fight, both fighters have great stamina and chins.... I think it will be a war and a close fight.

Comment

Really likeable bloke is Parker. I reckon he’ll make some improvements and knows what to expect from Dillian. The more I think about this one the more I can only see a Parker decision. I mean his output is higher, I just don’t see Whyte winning rounds unless he hurts Parker. He’ll do that in the odd round but he’s not KO’ing him. Parkers chin, athleticism, angles, output make him a bad matchup for Whyte.

Comment

Whyte will want a war, it may be to Parkers advantage to box more which would be a less interesting fight.

Two top ten heavyweights fighting each other without a major belt .. you can't complain. Props to both sides for taking this one.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          BoxingScene caught up with Joseph Parker as he is in the midst of preparations for his sure-to-be fireworks fight with Dillian Whyte at the O2 Arena, July 28th. This is a very different Parker than any we've seen in the past, coming off a 12 round decision loss to Anthony Joshua, entering camp for this fight Parker is only 4 to 5 kgs off his premium fighting weight and more importantly injury free. Perhaps this is what's behind his upbeat mood as we sit down to talk.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

It’s alright Parker u lost to the soon to be unified heavyweight champion of the world

Comment

I have a feel theres going to be more actions in this fight compare to AJ/Wilder. Wilder fights are boring without his right hand

Comment

Parker is going to make Whyte look like that last Hearn robot he fought. Parker probably won't get the credit from the judges, the Hearn robot factory is in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Parker is going to make Whyte look like that last Hearn robot he fought. Parker probably won't get the credit from the judges, the Hearn robot factory is in town.
                  Robot fighters robot posters. Gotta broaden the circle dude.
                  Last edited by Reverb; 07-04-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverb View Post
                    Robot fighters robot posters. Gotta broaden the circle dude.
                    Rrrrrrt that does not compute, rrrrt. Data in, Hearn, crap out. Rrrrrrt.

Comment

Working...
                    X