Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez-Angulo Tripleheader Averaged 632,000 Viewers on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez-Angulo Tripleheader Averaged 632,000 Viewers on ESPN

Fewer viewers watched the show that featured Gilberto Ramirez's super middleweight title defense Saturday night than tuned in for the previous ESPN broadcast he headlined. According to ratings revealed Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research, an average audience of 632,000 watched the telecast Saturday night in which Ramirez beat Alexis Angulo in the main event. Ramirez's prior performance on ESPN, a sixth-round stoppage of Habib Ahmed, drew an average viewership of 741,000 on February 3 from Corpus Christi, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised it was that many. . Boooorrrriiinnnggg...great guy, hard worker just something lacking like snapping punches, foot work, defense. Going to get into trouble with the B level elites like Groves and Eubanks...
    Last edited by yoshik; 07-03-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Not surprised.

Comment

I regret being one of those people

Comment

Arum has been trying and trying for years and no matter what he does nobody cares about Ramirez. He's the mexican Lara. usually in dull boring fights. The rare Mexican who can't draw live fans or viewers even with Top Rank giving him all the opportunities. Only 1 KO in his last 8 fights we talking about a span of almost 4 years. He's boring and you throw in the fact that he's fought horse shyt competition so the bad ratings aren't shocking.

Comment

Good guy Ramirez but he sucks. I didnt even tune in, I already knew how boring it would be.

Comment

Only 5 comments on this article? Guarantee if it was a PBC/Showtime article about their ratings, there would be a few pages hating on the ratings.

Comment

Very weak numbers for a cable channel that you don’t to have a subscription and watch for free on ESPN APP. These weak fights!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X