Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza's Shot is Uncertain After WBO Orders Beltran-Andreev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza's Shot is Uncertain After WBO Orders Beltran-Andreev

Puerto Rican lightweight contender Jose Pedraza was confident that his next fight would come against WBO world champion Ray Beltran - but now that scenario is being jeopardized. Top Rank, who promote both both Beltran and Pedraza, had planned to stage that contest in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of Andreev. Nothing against him, but this is a bought belt. Moses was robbed in his bid for the belt against Beltran. This was done for a f.uckin feel good story involving Beltran receiving a green card in America. It was a close fight so maybe robbed is too much, but not once has Beltran nor Top Rank discussed a rematch. Apparently this is b/c Beltran is being promised a “money” fight against Lomachenko (who is injured since the fight vs. Linares). That is a perfect showcase fight for Loma, and has the luster of being a unification. Pedraza though, would f.uck all of that up, and everyone involved knows this which is why grandpa Bob has pulled strings to get this “unknown” challenger as Beltran’s defense.

Comment

I'm sure varcarcel knows the big hype job pedraza is and plans on crowning him once all the big names have left the division. Im sure varcarcel knows Pedraza at this point is a nobody waiting for the right moment to become a pseudo somebody and cheat the islanders out of their money.

Comment

How about they give Moses a rematch since he is the rightful owner of the belt. Was rooting hard to Beltran but he was given a gift by Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
          I'm sure varcarcel knows the big hype job pedraza is and plans on crowning him once all the big names have left the division. Im sure varcarcel knows Pedraza at this point is a nobody waiting for the right moment to become a pseudo somebody and cheat the islanders out of their money.
          user name MexicanStyle1, comments on EVERY SINGLE post that's about a Puerto Rican fighter. Don't you have enough tainted beef, ped using, hype job fighters in Mexico that you can focus your attention on?

Comment

I am boricua like Pedraza, but i have to admit that Pedraza is 3 steps under Lomachenko and 4 steps under Mickey Garcia...he is losing his time in that division...Arum has Pedraza only for be a future easy victim for Loma, that's is.....

Comment

The Sniper was always a workingman, he never had super talent. Hard work and decent output are his stick. Moses, Beltran, Pedrazza, not a mismatch in the bunch. I never heard of Andreev before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                user name MexicanStyle1, comments on EVERY SINGLE post that's about a Puerto Rican fighter. Don't you have enough tainted beef, ped using, hype job fighters in Mexico that you can focus your attention on?
                Voicing my opinion on what I see has nothing to do with Canelo. At this point I can care less about canelo...I focus more on the up and coming prospects. And when all I hear from well paid commentators from Telemundo and representatives of the wbo hyping an islander as the last of the mohican and next mesiah.... when my eyes are telling me the contrary... that's what happens... I comment on it... not my fault that there's at least 10 Rican chumps per year being presented in that manner... so that's why you see me post otherwise... they would go unnoticed.... nice day sir

Comment

Working...
                X