Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs. Jason Moloney Set for WBSS Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs. Jason Moloney Set for WBSS Tourney

The IBF Bantamweight World Championship will be contested between Emmanuel Rodriguez and his IBF Mandatory Jason Moloney in one of the quarter-finals of the World Boxing Super Series after the Australian has entered the tournament. "I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of the World Boxing Super Series. For me, this is a dream come true!" said Moloney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jason Moloney? How did that happen? I understand a few lesser guys being in these though and the rest of the group looks loaded, so I'm OK with it. Rodriguez kicks his ass though

Comment

Good. Now, what about the situation of Nery?

Comment

There are no fighters from Australia that are good, he should not be in the tourney I hear prince patel is also in this

Comment

I thought only going to be the champions in this division! now they bringing other people ?not exciting now!

Comment

In the case of Manny Rod vs. Jason Moloney I'm looking for forward to it, Moloney can fight: Jason has sparred Vasyl Lomachenko, Maloney has faced different styles from all over the world ; his heavy-hands and work-rate are a problem for Rodriquez. We got two skilled power-punchers undefeated colliding for the IBF ; Rodriquez and Malony styles mesh nicely for a entertaining fight and a appreciation for the science of boxing.

Dropped Kono with a jab son!
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-02-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

How are people complaining about this ?

Moloney is top 10, its the first round...

Comment

this is food for rodriguez just a warmup and moloney its no bum either go check out his boxrec and watch his tapes hes not star level like rodriguez but still hes no tomato can and hes the mandatory challenger for rodrigez so if rodriguez destroys him it just shows that rodriguez its good enough to beat anyone in the division. and remember its the first round after that only the champions will be left remaining to fight and then only two advance to the third round to win the series I got many to win the series
                Last edited by Fabian69; 07-02-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  Jason Moloney is very good fighter - all arounder.. I give him a shot to shock Rodriguez, definitely won't be blown out of the water.
                  nah hes getting dominated lol moloney is not a bad fighter but not on Manny's level moloney is like Paul butler only this time manny knocks this guy out in the first half of the fight and watch out if he dosent stop him in the first round

Comment

Working...
                  X