Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Does To GGG What I Did To Vargas, Mayorga!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Does To GGG What I Did To Vargas, Mayorga!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar de la Hoya is expecting Saul "Canelo" Alvarez to score a knockout victory in his upcoming rematch with IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin. The Canelo vs. Golovkin rematch will take place on September 15 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the same shiiit he said before the first fight!

Comment

Alrighty Oscar. I’ve been waiting for you to throw a comparison out there! Now Canelo’s gonna look like a jacka$$ on the canvas. Why would you do that to ol’ Red?
      That’s effed up Oscar, now Nelo isn’t gonna rub the spoon on your taint after this ish! Lmao

Comment

And the kitchen utensils do to you what they do to gay boys.

Comment

They will not let GGG win a decision! I can see another draw between these two again because the powers at be can't afford a Canelo lost.

Comment

BS, please stop giving Oskie a platform to air his fantasy bullshit.

Comment

Ggg

Let's all hope GGG KO's this cheating Ginger. I doubt Canelo has the power to KO GGG. Dont let this one go to the scorecards cause Golden Boy will ensure GGG gets cheated out of the win again.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar
                The difference will be the pressure exerted.
                Now this is hilarious. No one believes that Saul will take the fight to Gennady. It's a sure fire way to get KO'd himself if he abandons counter-punching & waiting for Golovkin to strike first.

God damn, I hope it's a war but know it'll be more of the same.

Comment

DLH smfh....

Comment

GGG does to Canelo, what BHOP did to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X