No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alex Saucedo Stops Lenny Z in Wild Bloody War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alex Saucedo Stops Lenny Z in Wild Bloody War

Saucedo, Lenny Z Fight Photos Gallery - There will be blood. A lot of blood. Oklahoma City’s native son, Alex “El Cholo” Saucedo, thrilled the hometown fans with a seventh-round TKO over Lenny Zappavigna in a 140-pound battle. Zappavigna’s corner stopped the bout, but it was a nip-and-tuck affair from the beginning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a fight! Every once in a while it is nice to watch a slugfest. However, these are the type of fights that shorten a boxer's career. Saucedo is entertaining but his defense needs a lot of improvement.

Comment

I keep thinking of the blood splattering the camera in round 4. Funnest fight I've seen in a while.

Comment

Nothing was classic or entertaining about this fight. Nothing. I see "true" boxing fans clamoring over it, but I don't get. Z's corner should've stopped the fight at least 2-3 rounds earlier, regardless of whether or not he was "showing signs of life" in there.

I'm sure his jaw is fractured too. Watching that post-fight interview pissed me off even further....just let the dude go to his locker room and stop asking him stupid effin questions.

Comment

It was a very good, action packed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
            What a fight! Every once in a while it is nice to watch a slugfest. However, these are the type of fights that shorten a boxer's career. Saucedo is entertaining but his defense needs a lot of improvement.
            It was a war! I had to watch it 3 times. They beat the crap outta each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I keep thinking of the blood splattering the camera in round 4. Funnest fight I've seen in a while.
              There was blood on the camera lens. It was a really good fight!

Comment

Working...
              X