No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo Stops Lenny Zappavigna in Bloody Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo Stops Lenny Zappavigna in Bloody Brawl

Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City - In a junior welterweight fire-fight, Alex Saucedo (28-0, 18 KOs) recovered from near disaster and stopped Lenny Zappavigna (37-3, 27 KOs) in the seventh round. Lenny Z came out ready to fight in the first round, but it was Saucedo who was landing the majority of the accurate, hard punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blood Bath

Great homecoming win for Saucedo.

Comment

Saucedo is a face first punching bag with zero defense and those references to the great Morales were absolutely embarrassing!

Comment

Bob arum looked like he was popping a chubby in the post fight interview. That mfer was giddy

Comment

Probably FOTY. Round 4 was definitely the round of the year. If you missed this one you will regret it! I feel blessed to have witnessed that. As a hardcore fight fan, that's the kind of thing you dream about right there.

Comment

Lenny has heart, but that should of been stopped earlier

Comment

Absolutely epic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Probably FOTY. Round 4 was definitely the round of the year. If you missed this one you will regret it! I feel blessed to have witnessed that. As a hardcore fight fan, that's the kind of thing you dream about right there.
                Yeah, Round 4 kicked ass. Thought Saucedo was going to sleep.

Comment

This fight is the epitome of why I don't give a rats ass about armchairs and their cheap excuses. Neither was paid like the stiff PED ****** or Canelo, but what they gave us was pure gold. #Respect

Comment

that was fun to watch!

Comment

Working...
                    X