Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray: Billy Joe Saunders Has No Respect, I Can't Trust Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murray: Billy Joe Saunders Has No Respect, I Can't Trust Him

Last Saturday night in London, middleweight contender Martin Murray won a tough twelve round unanimous decision over Roberto Garcia. Garcia was a late replacement for WBO world champion Billy Joe Saunders - who was scheduled to fight Murray on two separate dates in 2018 and withdrew from both events with claimed injuries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

can you trust any traveler really? Even fury's drugs cheats etc, hughie ducked any challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
      can you trust any traveler really? Even fury's drugs cheats etc, hughie ducked any challenges.
      You right mate, no honour whatsoever he should fight him and just get disqualified by breaking his arm and then he wont fight for years and see how he feels to be without money for two training camps.

Saunders is a low life scum

Comment

time for murray to move on

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          Originally posted by rudy View Post
          You right mate, no honour whatsoever he should fight him and just get disqualified by breaking his arm and then he wont fight for years and see how he feels to be without money for two training camps.

Saunders is a low life scum
          Yep you can never trust a ***** that’s for sure . Saunders is a classless Kent

Make a living robbing the elderly , sheds and dogs . Absolute scum and above the law in most places

Police are s**t scared of *****s

Comment

I bet Saunders tickets are extremely easy to get.. they probably come free with every ten dollars worth of gas you purchase.. lol. Fight someone known billy!

Comment

Saunders is a scum.

Comment

Murray is right, and I myself don't like Saunders. Still, he would wipe the floor with Murray.

Comment

If Saunders retired now boxing would have no great loss. Saunders is everything I loathe in a boxer or man. His a big mouth with no respect for others or other fighters.

Comment

I think in the long run BJS did him a favour. BJS would have won the title fight and Murray’s title dream would be over without much of a swan-song payday.

Now he might get an easier title shot for an interim belt or even a payday defeat vs Canelo or GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X