Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Roamer Angulo - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Roamer Angulo - Go Face To Face

Oklahoma City The fighters sat on a podium atop the floor where the Ramirez, Angulo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder play, discussing Saturday's ESPN-televised card (9 p.m. ET) at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. The biggest card to hit The Sooner State in years will feature a local product, Oklahoma City native Alex "El Cholo" Saucedo (27-0, 17 KOs) against Lenny Zappavigna (37-3, 27 KOs) in 10-round junior welterweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even from that ****ty camera angle that mother****a look small as ****.

Comment

Zurdio keeps fighting bums.

Comment

Jesus Christ.........

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          Maybe, I've never seen this guy Angulo fight. Looks like he's never been tested.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            he is gonna keep fighting bums that's all arum keeps giving him...zurdo is a bum himself

Comment

Hahahahaha Zurdo is embarrassing himself again and again! Bob Arum what the hell are you doing with your boy? He is not that bad, why dont you make him fight somebody decent once in a while??

Comment

mexicant ramirez needs to learn to eat good meat like us pinoys .what a cheat.

Comment

I guess his fans had enough and decide to STFU about this dude. He either needs to go mess with Zanfer or GBP because with the buzz he had he's not capitalized for ****.

Comment

It's going on two years since Zurdo entered a new level of competition in Arthur Abraham. Since then he's been fighting mediocre talent. I love Zurdo but I really want to see him step it up with some of the elite 168 pounders. If only Arum would stop overly protecting him. His protection can be a detriment at some point if he doesn't start matching him with higher level competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X