Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado, Trey Lippe-Morrison, Mayer - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Alvarado, Trey Lippe-Morrison, Mayer - Workouts

Mike Alvarado, Trey Lippe Morrison Workout Photos Gallery - The Azteca Boxing Gym in Oklahoma City hosted a media workout for the biggest fight card to hit the city in years. (photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

Man he looks just like his pops

Comment

They need to let Benavidez beat up old Alvarado....

Comment

I was hoping for a video of Alvarado shadow boxing.

Comment

I think in terms of sexiness it goes:

1. Christina "Lady" Hammer
          2. Katie Taylor
          3. Mikaela Mayer

Comment

Still cant even fathom why in the hell Bob wanted to put pac in with Alvarado he had to know how bad the media woulda chewed his ass up. Would've loved to hear what bull**** reasoning he would have spewed

Comment

Lippe in against a terrible opponent, old fat Byron Polley. Will be a brutal destruction, hopefully Lippe gets stepped up after this

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                I was hoping for a video of Alvarado shadow boxing.
                That's the only reason I came to this thread lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Lippe in against a terrible opponent, old fat Byron Polley. Will be a brutal destruction, hopefully Lippe gets stepped up after this

I keep up with him on FB and message him from time to time. He was out for more than a year with serious hand issues. I think they are easing him back in. Im in agreement though, I thought he was on his way up after the Ladimore fight, injuries have sidetracked him. Id like to see him in against a decent threat myself. Ive been really disappointed in his brother, he just keeps on smashing cans.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Man he looks just like his pops

Almost, almost.

Comment

Working...
                    X