Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach vs. Deivis Bassa - Golden Boy on ESPN, July 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach vs. Deivis Bassa - Golden Boy on ESPN, July 20

Lamont Roach, Jr. (16-0-1, 6 KOs) will make his third headlining appearance when he takes on Deivis Julio Bassa (20-4, 12 KOs) in a 10-round fight for the vacant WBO International Super Featherweight Title in the main event of the July 20 edition of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN at the Oasis Arena in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.ESPN and ESPN Deportes will air the fights beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT. ESPN3 will live stream undercards beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lamont Roach didn't look focused and didn't seem to have fire in his belly in his last fight.. I thought Orlando Cruz should have gotten the victory

Comment

Is this guy related to Fidel Bassa who had an epic with Dave"Boy"McAuley in Belfast many years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Lamont Roach didn't look focused and didn't seem to have fire in his belly in his last fight.. I thought Orlando Cruz should have gotten the victory
        what fight were you watching? Roach got screwed most felt he flat out won that fight and that's before we mention that the hometown ref ruled a clear as day knockdown as a slip (how in 2018 do we not have instant replay). That exta point he was docked after he knocked down Cruz ending up being the difference on the score cards and only reason the fight was officially ruled a draw. Roach should never go back to puerto rico. Cruz had the ref and judges protecting him.

Comment

Great fight! I'm a big fan of Roacha!

Comment

Working...
          X