Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Contender - All 16 Participants Are Revealed For New Season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Contender - All 16 Participants Are Revealed For New Season

Premium pay television network EPIX(r) has announced the 16 fighters who will be facing off with one another for the championship belt on the revival of boxing franchise series The Contender this fall. The highly anticipated 12-episode season, from MGM Television and Paramount Television, will premiere on EPIX on Aug. 24, 2018 at 10 PM ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F.ck it, I'll tune in

Comment

I was wondering what happen to the show. Definitely will tune in, S.O.G. hosting now too.

Comment

I'll definitely be checking for this..

Comment

Shane Mosley son, good kid. Ran into him at 711 in pomona. He there to buy candy, he took off in his white convertible camero 2003. Small world

Comment

The first series of the contender was probably the best bit of tv I’ve ever seen. I see no reason not to watch this.

Comment

lol@ a guy 33 called "young gun"....wahtever floats ur boat i guess

also...lets hope jin makes some appearances and embarrasses shane sr...thats always good tv

Comment

Lol @ 'cash' Cash

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  Shane Mosley son, good kid. Ran into him at 711 in pomona. He there to buy candy, he took off in his white convertible camero 2003. Small world
                  The Camaro stopped being produced between 2002 and 2008. Must've been an older or newer model.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Lol @ 'cash' Cash

Came here to post the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X