Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Speaks With Martin Murray Regarding Attack on Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Speaks With Martin Murray Regarding Attack on Garcia

Martin Murray from the U.K. was involved in an unsportsmanlike conflict during the official weigh-in for his fight against Roberto Garcia for the WBC silver championship in the middleweight division. The WBC Disciplinary Committee has investigated the facts surrounding this incident and WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman established direct contact with our champion, Martin Murray.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A healthy "what the fùck" is all a man needs sometimes.

Comment

What a waste of good space who cares with Sulaiman in WBC thinks about really a non incident... go ahead and play with your boy the fraud Alvarez he'll give you what you want.

Comment

“Our champion” Lmao

Comment

“0ur Champion!” Lol... I guess he can go for the goal of 20 record defenses since they counted golovkins when he was the regular champ!

Comment

Yeah that was unsportsmanlike. I understand why Murray flipped though. Billy Joe Saunders pretty much denied him a shot at the WBO strap twice. He was frustrated but this wasn't the way to go about expressing your frustrations. It happened so all you can do is move on. You live and learn and as a fan my perception on Murray doesn't change. He's only human.

Comment

I would like to see someone shove that fat dump Sulaiman at a press conference/weigh-in.

Comment

Working...
              X