Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Lives Up To Expectations in Tough Win Over Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Lives Up To Expectations in Tough Win Over Postol

Josh Taylor (13-0, 11 KOs) took another step to an impending world title challenge last Saturday night in Glasgow when he defeated the experienced Ukrainian, Viktor Postol by unanimous decision. Most observers felt that the fight was closer than the scorecards suggested, indeed, one card only scored a solitary round for Postol which was unfair given the 34-year-old's body of work during the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor, McGregor and Bakole are all worth getting excited about. Having these 3 on the same card is pure joy. Bakole must be happy living in Airdrie of all places coz he's boxing like a beast at the moment. Reminds me of Ike Ibeabuchi a bit when he lets his hands go. Rumours are he made Dubois quit during a sesh but who knows.

Comment

Bakole seems to be making progress, but how old is he & is he going for British citizenship? If not there's another undefeated feller from the Congo called Kalonga who holds the ABU title, so maybe there could be a contest arranged in Africa thus giving him a chance of his 1st title.

Comment

Taylor has the kind of technique, ring craft and mentality that makes a World Champion.

Comment

Really high on this kid! Good fundamentals, moves well, goes to the body, has grit and is exciting to watch.

Then I think of what Crawford would do to him... And realize just how good Crawford is.

Comment

Taylor barely beat Postol who is a B level fighter...I was surprised how Postol was willing to come at Taylor...Taylor has some skill, but not great power of defense. He is a grade below the top guys still

Comment

Working...
            X