No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao is Back To Dropping Bombs on Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao is Back To Dropping Bombs on Buboy

Manny Pacquiao unloading on Buboy photos gallery - The coverage of the "Fight of Champions" showdown between WBA "regular" welterweight beltholder Lucas Matthysse and challenger Manny Pacquiao is already pegged at 170 countries and is fast shaping up to become a blockbuster of an event - now dubbed as the "World Cup of Boxing." (Photos by Wendell Alinea/MP Promotions).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This might be the last hurrah of the freaking midget from Philippines!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      This might be the last hurrah of the freaking midget from Philippines!?!
      Nah man, he's going to smoke Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Nah man, he's going to smoke Matthysse.
        Yeah I expect them to say "PACs back!!!"

I think Pac scores a fun stoppage. Matthyse too built to order and past it

Comment

Look at Pacquiao go! In the face he is aging but he still has that fighting warriors spirit! Go get him champ!

Comment

Pac is going to box all night long. Manny is no fool. If this fight does indeed happens. Then I am expecting Pacquiao to put on a boxing clinic because Matthysse is sorta kind of past his prime at this time and so is Pac but Lucas has that puncher's chance.

Comment

Remember that a shot, past his prime Zab Judah and Danny Garcia out pointed him and light-hitting Viktor Postol even stopped him. Pac is leaps and bounds above those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Remember that a shot, past his prime Zab Judah and Danny Garcia out pointed him and light-hitting Viktor Postol even stopped him. Pac is leaps and bounds above those guys.
                Almost all true, except if I remmeber correctly I think Judah was given a gift in that fight. but its pretty even at this point. Pacman is leaps and bounds but he has also been in countless wars and knocked out cold, and he is much older. Its pretty even match up now

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  Almost all true, except if I remmeber correctly I think Judah was given a gift in that fight. but its pretty even at this point. Pacman is leaps and bounds but he has also been in countless wars and knocked out cold, and he is much older. Its pretty even match up now
                  I agree. If Pac chooses to stand and trade flat-footed against Lucas then yes it's an even money fight. However, I expect Manny to use his speed advantage; Especially his legs against Matthysse as Pac is easily the faster of the two to beat him on points.

Comment

This will come down to Lucas' eyes again. If Pac keeps punching his eyes, it will be a quick fight, and Lucas may want to hang them up before he ends up like Margarito. Lucas has power, so therefore a "puncher's chance", but I don't think his speed is all that great.
                    Anyway, should be an exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X