Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind For Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Continues To Grind For Matthysse

Manny Pacquiao Training Camps Photos Gallery - From Asia to South America, to Europe and Africa, to the Middle East, Asia Pacifica, Oceania and the Far East and the Caribbean, fans all over the world will be treated to a whole day of sports festivities on July 15 starting in the morning and throughout the afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

looking old there! his body also looks kinda fluffy and not as tight as he should be at this point in training as compare to the past.

Comment

Pac-Man (the dog) has to be getting pretty old -- assuming it's the same dog (i.e., that Buboy didn't eat him).

Comment

Shame, was expecting to see Buboy running with Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          Pac-Man (the dog) has to be getting pretty old -- assuming it's the same dog (i.e., that Buboy didn't eat him).
          i wonder if its the same dog

Comment

Imagine if all this hard work is for nothing. It must be difficult to train with uncertainty for the event hovering over you.

Hopefully all turns out well. If a TV deal gets made I read it likely will be something like ESPN+.

Hopefully all turns out well.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              Imagine if all this hard work is for nothing. It must be difficult to train with uncertainty for the event hovering over you.

Hopefully all turns out well. If a TV deal gets made I read it likely will be something like ESPN+.

Hopefully all turns out well.
              its gotta be a huge let down. i dont think the both of them will find the motivation to go thru another training camp if the fight got pushed back to a later date.

Comment

Man, Pacquiao has some huge legs for his stature. Also pretty cool and refreshing to see so many people involved in his training camp. Inspiring others is cool.. In pictures... When they had that 24/7 where he had all those dudes on his nutsack talking about him like he was some kind of God, that almost made me vomit.

But good luck to him, this should be a good fight with zero implications on boxing's landscape.

Comment

The guy with the turquiose shirt in that one picture looks like he has 6 inch legs with a 10 foot torso!

Comment

Last tango mi amigo make it great!

Comment

Working...
                    X