Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Errol Spence Jr. Became Everyone's Favorite Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: How Errol Spence Jr. Became Everyone's Favorite Welterweight

By Andreas Hale - The welterweight division may be crowded with talent, but Errol Spence Jr. is the one holding all of the cards to success. After wrecking mandatory challenger Carlos Ocompo on Saturday night with a wicked body shot in the first round, Spence said all of the right things that will both endear him to fight fans and put the rest of the welterweight division on notice. What the 28-year-old said afterward is exactly what...
    [Click Here To Read More]

MAN DOWN! Spence Jr. is my favorite because of his fighting style! The way he put them things on Brook and Peterson were special! Dangerous from the outside, and a BEAST on the inside! Crawford is beautiful too, but I don't respect Horn's ability at all! I would love to see Crawford vs. Khan next, just because I think Khan is better than Jose Benavidez. I doubt Hearn will make the fight anyway, but it would be fun to watch!

Comment

The only people that dislike him on here are people who hate Crawford also but just want to hide behind Crawford to crap on Spence...and claim they're ducking each other when both have a clear history of wanting to fight anybody.

Comment

He's the fan boy's favorite fighter, hasn't beat one champion yet but fan boys still call him champ lol....his last fight was against some bum who's name we don't even know..how the fk can people support this rubbish?! spence and the charlo twins are frauds nothing more...3 dudes who talk big but their resume is stacked with c level opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          He's the fan boy's favorite fighter, hasn't beat one champion yet
          Brook was a champion...albeit a dead man walking at the weight after dropping 2 divisions & coming off a beating from GGG and eye surgery...

Comment

He's the fan boy's favorite fighter, hasn't beat one champion yet but fan boys still call him champ lol....his last fight was against some bum who's name we don't even know..how the fk can people support this rubbish?! spence and the charlo twins are frauds nothing more...3 dudes who talk big but their resume is stacked with c level opponents.
            For real, Spence is fighting cans and being praised for it. I don't understand people.

Comment

Beating Ocompo...that put him over the top

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                The only people that dislike him on here are people who hate Crawford also but just want to hide behind Crawford to crap on Spence...and claim they're ducking each other when both have a clear history of wanting to fight anybody.
                Everyone loved Ocompo and now those same people love Spence.

Comment

I guess Haymon has writers on the payroll now too...

Comment

He just needs more experience that's all. He's the future. Guys are going to have to stop ducking him in order for him to prove himself and get that experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X