Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Hanna Gabriels - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Hanna Gabriels - Ready For War

Shields, Gabriels, Weights Photos Gallery - Being in Flint for my last camp, you wouldn't believe all the things I had to deal with. Just stuff that shouldn't be happening to a world champion. It was stressful, and I was stressed even the week of the fight [in January]. I had to get out. I was able to train in Florida this time around.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just like when Layla Ali was fighting know good opposition because she's a giant in the division Hannah Gabriells is nothing but a blown up WW, Shieldswalks around that 190..

Comment

That Hanna Gabriels is fine, thick and juicy with a ***y face, Her husband and father of her child is that small super flyweight boxer who only weighs like 130 pounds and is 5 foot 3 lol

She is way bigger than her boyfriend she walks around at 170 pounds and is 5 foot 8

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        That Hanna Gabriels is fine, thick and juicy with a ***y face, Her husband and father of her child is that small super flyweight boxer who only weighs like 130 pounds and is 5 foot 3 lol

She is way bigger than her boyfriend she walks around at 170 pounds and is 5 foot 8
        I think Hammer is good looking

Comment

I haven't been this excited for a woman's boxing card since Jackie Nava VS Ana Maria Torres I and II!

May the best gal win

Comment

I couldn't help laugh at Shields wearing that ****** ass shirt with a dodgy printed photo of herself on the front.

Comment

Definitely will be barbecuing and having some beer and tuning in for this good scrap between two legit female boxers and Gabriel's looks kind of cute and she looks focused and ready to rumble

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

His nick is el "Tikito" Vasquez, and no he is not flyweight, he fought at 130, and I think he is fighting now at 135 lbs. but I have to agree on the part that Hanna Gabriel is mighty ***y and good looking, in fact Ticas (Costa girls are beautiful in general)

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
                  I couldn't help laugh at Shields wearing that ****** ass shirt with a dodgy printed photo of herself on the front.
                  I love Shield's smile, she is as genuine as the come, unlike some middle weight I know.

Comment

The only decent fight would be Hammer vs Shields, the rest above welterweight is garbage in womans boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X