Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. To Fight On, Hopes To Gain WBC Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. To Fight On, Hopes To Gain WBC Title Shot

This past Saturday night, Wilfredo "Papito" Vazquez Jr. spoiled the farewell party of former triple world champion Cristian "El Diamante" Mijares. Vazquez, who reappeared in a ring for the first time since he was knocked out in the eleventh round against Juanma Lopez on October 29, 2016, was brought down to the Centennial Auditorium of Gomez Palacio, Durango, Mexico, to serve as the opponent - to face a former world champion with a winning record but who had lost seven of his last 12 fights - to serve as the final career opponent for Mijares.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vazquez has always had stamina issues. Second half of the fight he tends to fade out and it's caused him several losses in fights he's was winning early. Including the JuanMa fight.

Comment

WV2 looks much different since he let his hair grow out I'm sure he'll find a way of getting a title shot ...but I doubt he wins but he's always got that good left hook that could keep him in the fight... but as previously noted stamina has always been his problem after round 6...

Comment

Please no, he got stopped by a washed up JuanMa. Fight Rene Alvarado or Jhonny Gonzalez, then if you win, maybe we can talk

Comment

Juanma stopped him. He is shot. Should go into another profession.

Comment

I'll be damn if he gets a title shot before Jesus Rojas! No way...

Comment

Working...
            X